HIGS Solutions recognises and understands the need to minimise its impact on the environment and strives to reduces carbon emissions whilst engaged in its business activities. We are committed to achieving zero waste to landfill and reducing carbon emissions whilst engaged in the course of day to day business operations. HIGS Solutions will use renewable sources/hardware where possible. Our environmental impact is monitored and reviewed annually to determine if there are changes to be made.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement. Only taking journeys when necessary.
• We promote recycling both internally and amongst customers and suppliers.
• The use of electronic documents opposed to printing of documentation in order to save paper.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution. We work with many suppliers, in which sell refurbished and factory renewed hardware. This is something we offer as a company in order to support the re-use, reduce and recycle campaign.
• We endevour to use as less energy consumption as possible. Ensuring staff turn off all unused electrical items on a daily basis.
• Reduce business travel miles through better journey planning. Using public transport where necessary.
• Reduce paper consumption through staff awareness and communicating through data transmission where possible.
• All hardware will be recycled or reused where possible.